12 June 2011

34!

Birthday flowers
After several days of rain - a lot of it, just look at this! - the clouds went somewhere else tonight, and the sun decided to shine all day, on my 34th birthday. I guess I must have behaved real well this year. My sister brought me peonies, and my husband the red and pink ones (I have forgotten their name, but I love how they look with our lovely painting!).

It's been a wonderful day, we've all been doing nothing, which I love, and which means everyone have been doing whatever they want all day. I have been reading in the sun on the terrace with my husband, hugging the kids when they've stopped by, running in the woods, eating whenever hungry, and soon some friends are coming over for cake and wine. A lovely birthday!

15 comments:

Anja said...

Gratulerer med dagen! Gerbera heter de. Fine blomster! :)

Monstermønster said...

Gratulerer med dagen! 1977-årgangen er jommen en fin årgang!

Innestemmen said...

Som de synger på barne-tv: Gratuleueuerer med dagen, for du er super =)
Mvh Siv

Miranne said...

Gratulerer!!
Slike dagar er dei beste :o)

Kasia said...

Happy Birthday!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday to you! I love the flowers, the red ones are gerberas I think which are one of my favourites!

Tora said...

Thank you! Lucky for me, we're having another splendid day today!

Acroyali said...

Happy Birthday!

Sarah said...

A belated Happy Birthday!

Zsuzska said...

Happy Birthday, Tora!
I have just finished Your Little Sister´s Dress for my daughter, and published it on Ravelry.

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/fafinka/little-sisters-dress-kjole-til-lillesster

I would like to ask You (once more) if I can translate Your fantastic pattern into Hungarian, for Hungarian knitters?! Please, please!! :-)
Thank You for answering, Zsuzska

skb said...

Gratulerer på etterskot!

elektrokuhinja said...

Love your posts. Once I came by attracted with a post on Murakami and from that time I've been regular. Very positive blog. Happy birthday from Serbia!

Tora said...

Thanks again, hope you enjoy summer, all of you!

Claire M. said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you good health and more birthdays to come ;)

min-design-strikk said...

hurra for deg og sudiluttantei, gratulerer med dagen som var for en tid tilbake :)storveis nøgd med å finne bloggen din. legger deg til på følger listen min

mye finfint du designer og lager til

lag deg gode sommerdager

beste hilsen arnhild :)