29 May 2010

Love


I have a very good colleague, one whose company I enjoy immensely. Besides from being a teacher, she is also an artist. She paints. Up until some weeks ago, I had no idea what her paintings looked like. Then we went to her art exhibition, my husband and I. A room full of her paintings, and hers only. We fell in love with one of them. And bought the painting. Now it's on our wall. It's our 10th wedding anniversary present (not until July, though, but we figured it was close enough). It's ours. And I love it. I like the colors, the shapes, and the fact that I don't quite get it. Just looking at it somehow makes me happy.

2 comments:

PeneLene said...

Knallfint! Så morro med venner som har flere sider - og gjerne noen kreative.

Tora said...

Det er kjempegøy! Og særlig når det kreative uttrykket faller i smak sånn som her.