18 April 2010

Another spring Sunday

I love this time of the year. Every new day, I go out in my small garden, hoping for signs of life. Still need to look very closely to see them, but they're there.

Riding bikes with those I love, eating the first ice creams, sitting in the sun, reading, when back home. And my kids know how to treat me. As did Hanne some years ago. I love having those tiny, yellow horse foot flowers in my home. They make promises of a summer soon to come.

As for the knitting, I'm swatching. Have an idea for a cardigan for my husband, just need to find out how I want it. And I'm struggling with myself. The stitch pattern I seem to have fallen in love with take a bit more time and effort than I'd normally like for a big project like that. But they do look good, these stitches.

2 comments:

mildawg said...

Isn't this spring weather just the best?
Can't wait to see your progress on the cardigan! Keep working at it, I'm sure the results will be worthwhile.

life in yonder said...

stitch by stitch you will get there. And the result is almost always very satusfying.