23 March 2010

Magda dress and baby booties


Finally! The pattern for baby booties are ready, along with the revised version of the Magda dress. As you might recall, I gave this blue dress with the yellow booties (and later, the purple ones, too) to my friend's baby. I think she might have outgrown the dress by now, but she still wears the purple booties.

The dress pattern now includes directions not only for children's sizes (2-8 years), but also for baby's sizes (3-12 months), and the pattern has been reworked to enhance readability. The booties are made with two things in mind - they look good, and they stay on those little feet, to keep them warm all day.

The patterns are available for immediate download, as well as kits - as always. You may purchase the pattern with directions for dress and booties - or pattern with booties only. If you have already purchased the Magda pattern, you should have received an update including the new dress pattern and the baby booties by now. Please check the e-mail address used when you purchased the pattern.

Magda [@ravelry dress and baby booties] specs:
Pattern: Magda (Magda på norsk) by Tora Frøseth
Size: 3 months
Needles: 3.0 mm
Yarn: Hifa Alv, held double, 90 g for dress and 20 g for baby booties

9 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a very sweet looking set. I just made your Little Sister dress and wanted to say thank you for such a lovely pattern. I look forward to making more of your knits in the future.

mildawg said...

It's very lovely. Congratulations on completing the pattern!

life in yonder said...

Love the dress and booties, this is on my wish list. And the colour combination is gorgoeus!

Alice said...

Darling--I love how the set above is not super obviously matchy-matchy. The button and the ties used to bring them together is genius.

duBedåre said...

Utrolig søt kjole, om tantebarnet viser seg å være en jente, står denne øverst på todo-lista!!

Sarah { bee house hives } said...

What a sweet sweet pair! I have to have this pattern! I will treat myself soon.. after I finish the Big Sister's Dress :) Wonderful blog and so happy to have found you.

Thorvalda said...

I love this dress! I would love to knit it for my daughter..

Marte said...

Nydelig oppskrift! Har nyleg strikka denne til minstejenta, du kan sjå resultatet i bloggen min :)
Stå på vidare, du lagar kjempefine oppskrifter!

Tora said...

Thank you all for the sweet words, I'm glad you like her! :-)