10 November 2009

My gloves are back!

Thank you for the comments on my small glove related crisis. I followed the advices I got, and searched both behind the drawers and in the bags I used last winter, with no results. But then I figured out maybe I didn't put these away for summer at all, and I was right. The gloves were still in my winter jacket pockets..

As happy as I am for finding my gloves, I am now working on another pair - and a new design. It is based on a stitch pattern I unvented a few years ago. I think it's working out pretty good. Looks good so far, at least. Sneak peak to the left.

5 comments:

jane said...

Glad to hear the gloves were found.

Lykke said...

De ser rigtig fine ud, kan godt forstå du har savnet dem!

Anja said...

Jeg kunne godt tenkte meg å strikke dem du har hengende der!

mariainblog said...

Oh... I love that textured pattern.

I am sure your design for the new gloves will look gorgeous!

MagFly said...

Puh... Sjølv har eg vorlagt Veylaene mine, men håpar dei ligg i ei veske ein stad :)