07 November 2009

Glaze

While waiting for the gloves to reappear, I'll present another sweater project. After having made only small projects for a very long time, I'm happy to say that the last year, I've finished not only one, but two large garments. Not only have I finished them, I have also enjoyed working with them. Long, silent evenings in front of TV, tens of thousands of sts (about 104 000 to be more specific) to be worked. Always a knitting project to work on. And the result, Glaze:


A big, squishy pullover, made not so big by keeping the sleeves a bit shorter. I like it. I like wearing it, it keeps me warm. And I like how it looks. Big, warm, but also very feminine, due to waist shaping and a pretty neckline.

The sweater is worked from the top down, with minimal sewing to do once the knitting is finished - just the way I like it. Quite mindless, but only that far - the pattern and shaping requires some concentration, just about enough to keep me interested.

Available in my pattern store - with directions for full length sleeves as well. Even though my favorite is definitely the 3/4 version.

Glaze [@ravelry] specs:
Pattern: Glaze (Glasur) by Tora Frøseth
Size: L
Needles: 4.5 mm
Yarn: 720 g of Hifa 3

1 comment:

trikada said...

Tre bela trikotajxo!