13 November 2009

Candy


A true beginner project! Start with the neck warmer, it's the easiest one. Only skills needed: cast on, bind off, knit and purl. The wrist warmers are easy as well, but require knitting on a small diameter and decreases in addition to the above mentioned. All basic skills, though.

The pink buttons are once again from my grandmother's stash. I couldn't resist the mint/pink combination. The wrist warmers have a good fit, I really like wearing them. I'm not sure which ones I like the most, these or the Roots wrist warmers. Even though they're both made with the fat ridges, I think they look so different.

Candy [@ravelry] specs:
Pattern: Candy (Sukkertøy) by Tora Frøseth
Size: L
Needles: 3.5 mm
Yarn: A little less than 100 g of Hifa 2

2 comments:

Nanna Dís said...

I like the fun and pretty color,
and the blog!
xx

life in yonder said...

These are perfect beginners projects!