05 October 2009

Angle revisited

Grafting complete, loose ends fastened and edges finished - my purple Angle is off the needles. I must admit I like this pattern, it's a fun one. And I like those colors. Now I must find a baby to wear it. In my opinion, the color combination works for both boys and girls.

The pattern is updated with enhanced readability, layout and a few modifications for better sizing. If you've already purchased this pattern, a download link for the updated version have been sent to your Paypal e-mail address. For others interested in the pattern, it is available for purchase in my store.

Angle [@ravelry] specs:
Pattern: Angle (Lille vinkel) by Tora Frøseth
Size: 6 months
Needles: 3.0 and 3.5 mm
Yarn: About 150 g of Hifa 2

3 comments:

picperfic said...

I just adore this cardigan, it is in my queue!

Knittingbird said...

Veldig flotte og utradisjonelle farger til en baby. De får frem mønsteret på en utmerket måte også. Gratulerer så mye med ny og spennende butikk:-)

Little Miss S. said...

A very lovely baby cardigan you have made. I really like the colors - both for a girl and for a boy. Pretty pretty pretty...