15 February 2009

Winter holiday

Tomorrow the kids and I are off on winter holiday. We'll go by train for almost five hours to my parent's mountain cabin, and I've packed some entertainment accessories to make the trip a good one. We have books, a children's weave, yarn, sketching books and these pencil cases I made this afternoon for their crayons. And a small knitting project for myself, of course.

I look forward to having some days completely off. There is no internet connection up there, so I won't respond to e-mails until I get back. Have a nice week!

4 comments:

Gudrun Johnston said...

What adorable pencil cases! Have fun on your retreat.

Paty said...

So nice those pencil cases... have a great holiday and enjoy!

Jenny said...

Have a wonderful winter holiday! Now that my kids are older, I am itching to go somewhere too. February seems the time to get away...

Kyoko said...

Lovely pencil cases! A nice combination of fun fabrics. Have a wonderful holiday!