01 January 2009

The gifts - Aprons

Not much blogging in December for my part, but I did make a few Christmas presents. I had actually decided to skip the home made ones this year, but then the wish lists came. And when people who really appreciate my home made things have really great wishes that will be fun to make, I don't hesitate. At a time I was in doubt of whether to make it in time or not, but I did. So, here they are:

First in line are these two aprons, made by me and the kids. One for daddy, one for grandpa. My babies drew the tadpole drawings, I sew them on. I took a short cut and bought denim aprons, then put on new straps to make them fit the guys. I had a lot of fun appliqueing the drawings, and I really like how thew came out. But then I'm a mom. Tadpole drawings are the cutest, in my opinion.

Happy new year to everyone, I hope you had a great holiday!

5 comments:

Rima said...

Oh! The aprons are spectacular!!

Siena said...

So cool! What an original and memorable gift.

Geek+Nerd said...

Those came out so cute!

Tora said...

Thank you! The guys love them, too!

life in yonder said...

They are super cute!!!