05 December 2008

Lady in gray

I now have two pair of gloves, and I already want another one. I guess I'd like one color for every mood (but how many are there?). I like how these go with my new winter coat, but then again, the yellow ones go equally well with the purple, and I guess lots of other colors do as well (so what am I waiting for?). Would I love a vivid green pair? Or a pink/cerise one? Or would the everyday choosing only prolong the morning ritual, so that I had to get up earlier?

The buttons are from my grandmother's button collection. It was a hard decision, but I ended up with these gray ones. I found some lovely pale-teal-perfect-for-gloves ones, so I guess the next pair will have to match those.

Lady Wannabe [@ravelry] specs:
Pattern: Lady Wannabe by Tora Frøseth
Size: L
Needles: 2.5 and 3.0 mm
Yarn: 65 g of Hifa Superwash 4

6 comments:

The Happy College Knitter said...

Those gloves are lovely...I wish my knitting list wasn't already a mile long!

zebraknits said...

Ver pretty indeed! I am yet to knit gloves.

HANNE said...

smukke:O)

Tora said...

Thank you! I've been wearing them a lot already, and even though I didn't think any color could look as good on my gloves as yellow, I now love my gray pair just as much.

frogginette said...

I love these gloves! And the color too. So far I haven't ventured beyong mittens!

Tora said...

Thank you, Lisa! And don't let the little fingers stop you from knitting gloves, it's fun!