26 May 2008

Thank you!

I have enjoyed reading your comments this weekend! Thank you all for contributing to my hundredth postiversary, and to helping me discover some new knitting blogs! I have picked a winner - or rather random.org's integer generator did. Congratulations to Strikkelise, the knitting bag is yours! I will send it to you as soon as you e-mail me your address. I hope you'll like it!

My Magda was surprisingly featured at whip up on Saturday, and I'm really happy for the response on the dress! The pattern is actually finished, I've just made some improvements, and I'm knitting like mad to finish the new dress to be pictured along with the directions. I hope to make the pattern available for purchase sometime later this week.

4 comments:

Strikkelise said...

Jippee! Lucky me! I have sent you an email. :)

Geek+Nerd said...

I just found your blog via CRAFTzine and I just wanted to say that your knitting patterns are so lovely! I added your blog to my feed so that I can keep up with your future designs.

Ellen said...

Jeg har strikket ditt design Little sisters dress. se bloggen min ellenstrikkedilla.blogs.no

Thorvalda said...

Gratulerer med flott oppslag i Whipup! Det var velfortjent!