12 April 2008

Automatic pattern download

I have enabled automatic download for those of you purchasing my patterns. From now on, you won't have to wait for me emailing you the document, as you will receive it immediately and automatically after completing the payment.

I have made the items in my Etsy shop inactive, as paying fees to Etsy makes little sense when I still have to do all the work myself. The automatic download service is taken care of by Ravelry, and I do think this will be a better solution for all of us. Please contact me if there are any problems!

The patterns are listed to the right. By clicking the pictures, you will get the information needed about the pattern, and a buy now button which will take you directly to Paypal. Also non Ravelers and non Paypal members will be able to purchase my pattern this way. As long as you have a credit card, that is..

If you're a Ravelry member, you can also purchase my patterns at

6 comments:

Strikkelise said...

I just bought one! Worked just fine.

Tora said...

Thank you for letting me know, I'm glad it worked out!

Thorvalda said...

I like your patterns and your blog! And I'm looking foreward to trying one of your babypatterns, as I'm expecting a baby in July and spend a lot of time knitting these days..

Hope you don't mind my linking your blog in my bloglist. Take a look at my Thorvalda blog, just started it:)

Tora said...

I'm flattered by anyone who wants to link to my page :-) Thank you for the kind words, Thorvalda!

vivien said...

I just purchased hearts and am confused by the instructions. what are pattern sections 1, 2, and 3? Please explain the instruction "for each row, k0 (2, 1, 0), work the first 16 (18, 20, 22) rows of
pattern section 8 (8, 9, 10) times..."
the confusion is 2 uses of the word "row" in the sentence.
thanks for your help.

Tora said...

Hi Vivien!

Pattern section 1, 2 and 3 refer to the three upper sections of complete hearts on the cardi.

The instructions you asked for means that you'll work k0 (2, 1, 0), then 8 (8, 9, 10) repeats of the appropriate row in the chart. This will be repeated throughout all the 16 (18, 20, 22) rows needed to make a complete section of hearts. The term "row" always refers to an ordinary row worked from the one side to the other.

I hope this made the instructions clearer for you, if not, please let me know.