03 March 2008

Overwhelmed part I

I had such a great time visiting my friend and her baby today. She is the best gift receiver ever, as she doesn't knit herself, but really knows how to appreciate handmade gifts. She was so happy for the small things I made for her daughter, and the cute little girl was adorable in her new girly clothes.

When I got home, I didn't really believe what hit my eyes. Among the usual newspapers and unwanted bills in my mailbox were a thick envelope from Denmark and a note from the local post office about a package waiting for me. Those of you also reading Hanne's blog, might suspect what's going on by looking at the pictures. Well, you know only half of it.

I'll tell you the rest tomorrow. There is not enough daylight for storytelling right now.

1 comment:

Hoppestrikka said...

ÅHHHHH!! Den er sååå lekker!!! Så heldig du er!!! Har sett veskene og tutorialen i Hannes blog. Råkule saker!! Kjenner jo ikke historien din fortsatt, men er rimelig sikker på at den gaven er deg meget, meget vel fortjent!!!!

Ønsker deg en fin, fin dag i det strålende været!

Tone