15 February 2008

Sweetheart

My niece's red dress is finished. I only need to buy some buttons, since my button stash once again didn't contain the buttons I wanted for this dress (I have to do something about that, one should have enough buttons stashed for little projects like this).

The Sweetheart is based on the Hearts pattern, reconstructed as a dress/vest in baby size, since I consider open fronted vests unpractical for babies. I ran out of yarn a bit earlier than expected, so it's a little shorter than I meant it to be. But I guess it's long enough, at least it won't be an obstacle in my niece discovering the world. The pattern will be posted later. In the meantime, more pictures here.

Sweetheart specs:
Pattern: My own
Yarn: Merino wool by Askeladen
Needles: 3mm

5 comments:

HANNE said...

Jamen Tora, kan du blive ved med at lave nye design. Du må have en masse dejlige ideer oppe i dit hovede, som bare venter på, at fingrene skynder sig med strikketøjet :)
Sweetheart er skøn

Tora said...

Takk skal du ha, Hanne! Men denne Sweetheart er jo ikke helt ny, da, snarere en enkel omarbeiding fra Hearts..

Eirik said...

Nyyydelig! Jeg gleder oss til å ha på!

Eirik said...

(...hilsen lillesøstern som visst ble eirik...)

Tora said...

Jeg gleder meg til å se den på jeg også :-)