26 February 2008

Girls grow

Hearts by Tora FrøsethI am very thankful to those of you who've given such useful response on my patterns. Some of you have asked why I don't sell my patterns, and since I now know my patterns are readable, I will.

I have rewritten the Hearts pattern to include directions for sizes 4-6-8 years as well as the size 3 years previously published. I have removed the free version from the blog, and will charge a fee for it from now on. The pdf is ready, I'm just waiting for Ravelry to get their pattern selling feature up and running. In the meantime, feel free to contact me, and we'll work out something.

Edited 28.2.08 to add that Hearts is available in my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

4xnNgkBvqMEdSa_RUAJ8E2I2SxBN_FdU_w-- said...

What a wonderfull news. I can't wait to get my fingers in that pattern. When I saw the hearts pattern I was thinking of making one for my daughters, but they are 5 years old, so that wasn't an option, untill now. Yes.

Marie-Louise said...

Ups, I don't know what went wrong there, but my id is showed in a funny way, and isn't linked to my flickr-site.

Tineke said...

Good for you, Tora!! This patterne is a "must have" for my 7 year old....

HANNE said...

Godt gået Tora, bare klø på, jeg skal nok hive kortet frem :)

Din pakke er snart på vej, Tommy glemmer hele tiden at tage bølgepap med hjem :)

Strikkelise said...

Så morsomt! Gratulerer.

Jeg venter i spenning. Har kikket inn her flere ganger og siklet på mønsteret, men trengte ikke akkurat den ene størrelsen.